Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Wuzzup

3 posters

:: Welcome :: Welcome

Go down

Hey Wuzzup Empty Hey Wuzzup

Post by Hannibal333 Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:12 am

Hannibal just sayin high as the newest registered user.....

I just wanted to say that this is by FAR the most realistic portal for psp that i ever came accross.......this 1 is worth my time if I could somehow help, Im a complete tech and junior programmer, and I would be Honored to be able to help the progress of this portal.....It is the solution for us Honest Non-homebrewers to access some extra features.......If I may not join dev. team may I please have the tools/source you use so that I may at least prove myself wink

Thanx, Hi, and keep up the outstanding work
Hannibal333
Hannibal333
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Hey Wuzzup Empty Features??

Post by Hannibal333 Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:55 pm

ALE, the only real things it still needs is more apps (I bypassed that with the run command smile for games too, lol)
more games and most of all a much bigger playlist for media player with continuous play...hell maybe shuffle too. The onscreen kb is kool but honestly is more anoying to have to use than the psp entry method......maybe you could integrat a click on the CMD screen (for example) and have pspEntry come up wink you know "Diversity"

right now I'm usin 48000 FREQ and 32 BITS for my playlist songs .....but the prob is that they're JUST small enough to play 1 and then you need to refresh the player (out then in) to play a diff one......now if I go below 32 bits to compress more......I get chipmunks on steroids, lol.......maybe that could be looked into, or does anyone know a format I can convert to that it'll read and be below 900k

oh and I almost forgot KUDOS BIGTIME on this portal bro, and sorry for double posting....just gotta write when ideas come happy
Hannibal333
Hannibal333
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Hey Wuzzup Empty Re: Hey Wuzzup

Post by nascarboy24 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:23 pm

ALE GAVE UP ON THAT PROJECT HANNIBAL
He had too much school work to do... So hes now working on a fOffice portal based on Microsoft Office 2008
Nice 2 see you join though as i am a Moderator
nascarboy24
nascarboy24
ケrojects Mod
ケrojects Mod

http://www.myspace.com/arifnascarfan24

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarboy24 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Hey If you like a nice portal with a good itunes music player try it at
http://www.dolphin-projects.recoding.net/

It is not using psptunes lol
Its a newer version that bladefinor made
nascarboy24
nascarboy24
ケrojects Mod
ケrojects Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarboy24 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:29 pm

its a mac portal too
sorry for all the spam
nascarboy24
nascarboy24
ケrojects Mod
ケrojects Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal333 Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:53 pm

No Problemmo Dude.......Any possible way I could get the source and tools to continue it myself wink Id love to see a Full finished project, and this 1 is worth it....never liked mac or Linux....
Hannibal333
Hannibal333
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarboy24 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:18 am

wink I am not too sure that he will just give away the source code and stuff but i will pm him and ask..... BTW, hes not on a lot recently as hes working on the new uprojects server that got pulled down,
smile
nascarboy24
nascarboy24
ケrojects Mod
ケrojects Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ale632007 Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:59 am

Hi Hannibal and welcome to forums, Fvista will get back in development but since I was busy working on my Linux distro, I couldn't work on it and sure you can be a dev but sorry I'm working on Fvista alone also Foffice got canceled b/c nick is not on, also a music player in web browser? That will cause the thing to run off memory also I cannot make to much since is flash and the PSP has flash 7 so idk about the music player.
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Wuzzup Empty WoW!

Post by Hannibal333 Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:13 pm

OMG, Whats up all

I thank everyone in here that has responded. Ale I thank so much that you yourself have replied as well. It's a shame tha you're working alone on FVista, it's a project I am extremely overwhelmed at how close the portal is to the real thing.
I believe that with all the free time on my hands, and love for all aspects of computers themselves, will allow myself the ability of producing great projects/parts of, with minimal "re"training needed as I just need to refresh and am an extremely fast learner.
I also would thank you all for welcoming me onto the Dev. team, this means alot to me, and ask two favors.... What Tools do I need ? and is it possible that someone needs a hand with some Testing, compiling, ideas, oh ..really anything to get me started and Fully in the mood. This would also re-assure me that I'm not "alone" which is what I would actualy be most afraid of....I need to feel like part of the team. So far, you guys have been nothing but helpful, fast, and respectful, and if I may say I have full respect to all of you for the great people you are, and the Great work you guys do.

P.S. tounge man, hearing that Fvista will be continued is makin me drool bro, it's awsome eye candy and quite usefull, and fast as well, the finall version will no doubt KIKK @$$ happy

P.P.S : About the music player, all II think would be an awsome upgrade would be just the ability for a larger playlist and sequential playbac (play one after the other automaticaly). Iv'e got the player working now, and have found a compression so that it sounds normal and is still small enough to play, so IT WORKS and is an awsome feature (this is the only media player I have actually got working, throughout ALL other portals I tried) happy
Hannibal333
Hannibal333
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by ale632007 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:20 am

Well b/c I changed some plans, I'm gonna make Linux SPHERE concept like a PSP portal so maybe after I finish up with this project, I'll start working on Fvista. Welcome to the Dev. team also I have no idea how you got the media player working tho, when I play my songs, it goes of memory. =/ Tool what you will need for Dev. Team probably are Dreamwaver which is for HTML part, notepad again for html part and Flash CS3 for flash stuff, I don't know about C++/C# or w/e programs and projects since I'm learning it right now. also if you have no idea about flash, then kirupa.com may help, is a site full with flash tuts, at flash we use AS1 and AS2 with flash player 7 or 6 since psp can't go over that. For HTML and js and other stuff you can take a look at w3schools and follow so tuts. If you know all these you can be ready to start building your portal, if you have no idea how then we can help you and explain, if your portal somehow runs off memory then we will help you to fix it since there are many tricks.

Welcome again in the Dev. Team!

P.S. Now that your a dev, you can see the developer section, which only devs, mods, admins can see it, go there and talk about portals and stuff. Have fun!
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Wuzzup Empty Great!!

Post by Hannibal333 Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Awsome dude, thas what I needed to hear smile, and again withquick as heck response, wow...... I'm proud to be a part of the team and thank you once again. What I'd like to do to start things off is "prove" my dedication and abilities. However, with a mind that travels a million miles an hour it's really hard for myself to come up with unique or origional Ideas to START with...... I guess I'm kinda asking is if anyone has a "begginners" (yet kinda complex as to keep me on my toes) idea to start my "re"-training

Also, I'd like to know if it is possible to make a portal which is able to run a number of different file extentions......basically a non-hamebrew emulator?? I LOVE sitting down relaxing to a nice pokemon adventure, also does anyone know of maybe any Flash Pokemon games which comes as close to the real thing as possible?

P.S. : ALE, I got the media player working using Blaze Media Pro (not enough features for a thumbs up from me) to compress the .MP3's to 48000FREQ x 32BITS (also dunno if it helps but I set to mono also). Now depending on the songs origional size (around or under 4.5mb best) it should end up around 700kb - 1000kb.......the only problem is that there is no sequential playback to play one after another so I can't test fully, but I am able to play 2-3 songs no prob (manualy of course) until it "runs out of mem"......to bypass that lil prob all I do is just REFRESH the mediaplayer (press the Back button then Music again) a little anoying, but its quick, and best of all it WORKS wink

Oh ya, and I just remembered. How am I to upload my portals/files....I have no online storage, am I gonna have to make a site? andi if I do anyways, do I have the permission to link to here as an "affiliate" ? (The site will most likely be PSP "noob" guides n' stuff)

And one more thing, lol......where is the developers "area" I seem to be blind today oups

Thanx again
Hannibal333
Hannibal333
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by ale632007 Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:41 pm

Well first off, you upload the files to sendspace or megaupload which is free.
The dev section is under "Our Site" category. Sorry can answer i'm busy now!
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Welcome :: Welcome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum