Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD

2 posters

:: Computers :: General

Go down

Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD Empty Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD

Post by ale632007 Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:56 am

I loaded the Tokyo scenery in flight simulator x with all the settings and stuff at maximum + custom + HD, custom b/c the maximum default is not that big but i got in custom and i set them to maximum (every single thing) and when i loaded the scenery with Tokyo it said your computer has run out of memory! WOW Surprised it was only b/c the Tokyo scenery is the biggest in fsx so is taking memory to load i know that because the other scenarists run smoothly btw my computer has 3 giga ddr3ram so the fsx takes a lot of memory, now I'm trying to add virtual memory up to 6 giga and see if i can run it lol. It's a lot he so wait for results about how it runs with 6 giga. Btw with all the settings at maximum + custom + HD is awesome everything looks so cool and it runs smooth on quad core btw here is my computer status when I run fsx with all the settings at maximum:

Acer Aspire
Ram: 3 giga DDR3RAM (Have to update it)
Video: Ati Radeon dual HD 256 ddr3ram overclocked
Processors: Intel Quad Core

All my system is 64 bit based wink

So i guess you need more then 3 giga memory to can run Tokyo scenery in fsx. wink
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD Empty Re: Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD

Post by DPK Sun May 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Woah thats crazy
DPK
DPK
ケrojects Mod
ケrojects Mod

http://dkwebdesigns.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD Empty Re: Holy Crap! fsx with maximum settings + HD

Post by ale632007 Sun May 04, 2008 1:22 pm

I know
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Computers :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum