Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windos 7 (Vienna) ? WTF??!!!!

2 posters

:: Computers :: General

Go down

Windos 7 (Vienna) ? WTF??!!!! Empty Windos 7 (Vienna) ? WTF??!!!!

Post by ale632007 Fri May 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Is this crap real or is just what people are making up? It looks to me like crap b/c a lot of retard people are saying they have Windows 7 but they are soooooo dumb they can't see the Widows version they are running is vista so wtf is this? If I'm right, Microsoft said is gonna make Windows "7" from scratch so how ya wtf is this bull**** people all over youtube are saying the have Windows "7" I mean is not even developed lol , they are so dumb!!!! Does anyone of you know a real concept or the real name of the new Windows? Shocked

OFF Topic: Sorry but i really had to make this post about Windows "7" b/c the people (dumb ones) are out of control! (For real this time!)

Regards,
ale632007
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Windos 7 (Vienna) ? WTF??!!!! Empty Re: Windos 7 (Vienna) ? WTF??!!!!

Post by aresinferno Sat May 03, 2008 2:28 am

Windows 7 (vienna) is real of course. Right now it looks exactly like vista. Check out wikipedia. There are only beta versions and alot of people are making it up that they have it.
It is based on vista at the moment but it is in earlystages. I am sure there will be alot of differences eventually.
Windos 7 (Vienna) ? WTF??!!!! 7desktop

Milestone 1
The first known build of Windows 7 was identified as a "Milestone 1 (M1) code drop" according to TG Daily with a version number of 6.1.6519.1. It was sent to key Microsoft partners by January 2008 in both x86 and x64 versions.[10][11] Though not yet commented on by Microsoft, reviews and screenshots have been published by various sources.[12][13] The M1 code drop installation requires Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, and creates a dual-boot system with Windows Vista.[14]

On April 20, 2008, a second build of M1 was leaked with a version number of 6.1.6574.1. This build included improvements to Windows Explorer as well as a new Windows Health Center.[15]

I guess you will be sad that your portal will eventually be outdated.
aresinferno
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by ale632007 Sat May 03, 2008 5:37 am

They said that they will build Windows 7 from scratch i mean the codes i know they made a presentation of the windows 7 kernel and that's the only thing they had. I read that on Microsoft Forums.

And on i'm not sad and also my portal will not be outdated b/c this windows will be release in 2010 so is like 2 years (If that is what you mean form "
I guess you will be sad that your portal will eventually be outdated.").

But still is stupid how people trying to make videos about windows 7.
ale632007
ale632007
ケrojects Admin
ケrojects Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Computers :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum